One important thing that athletes need to know is to know what foods to eat before participating in a competition or start training. Because food gives strength and freshness to our body and mind. So do not always avoid foods that should be taken before the competition.
I am going to tell now some of the foods that my coach told me because I am an athlete. Whether you are an athlete or whoever you are, you love food. Some athletes even go to training or competition after eating something without dieting.
But that is a very wrong method Because it can easily lead to many physical ailments(vomiting, dizziness, nausea, palpitations)during the competition. This is what will reward them with defeat during the competition. So players participating in the game should always eat the right and nutritious foods.
There are many nutritious foods for athletes to eat and we will now look at which foods to eat. One important thing is not to overeat carbohydrate foods just before or after a match, no matter what the competition or training. This is because they increase gas irritability and weight gain in the body.
- Grilled Chicken with green or red sauce. (do not eat until the stomach is full. Because chicken can cause excessive body heat).
- Sandwiches(Veg or Non-veg)- It should be eaten without adding too much spicy.
- Dry fruits – Almonds, Walnuts, Dry grapes(Dry fruits give instant freshness and strength to the body. But do not overeat this).
- Bread omelet with low chili.
- Whole wheat bread with fruits(Should not be overeaten).
- Egg rice(It should be cooked in fresh oil and eaten low in spicy).
- Fresh juices with low sugar(lemon and oranges are good to eat).
It is important to note that all of these should be eaten 3 hours before a match or training. Because only if eaten before 3 hours, the food will be well digested. Then there will be no getting hungry during the competition.
Half an hour or 1 hour before the match may cause physical discomfort(abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea).
Another important thing is not to eat too much spicy. Why not add more spicy to the diet, it can lead to heartburn during competition or training.